Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 2:22AM
See the latest announcement email newsletter at http://eepurl.com/zHx2D
- Sundays: Worship at 2828 Crossover. 10:15 AM.
- May 19, 2013: "Building on the Rock" with Mike Malony.
- May 26, 2013: "The Centurion at Capernaum" with John Ray.
- Be sure to "like" the Grace Church of NWA facebook page. Feel free to share what God is doing in your lives. We all need the encouragement of seeing God on the move.
- The official Grace Church iPhone app is available in the app store. Have easy, immediate access to these announcements, the Sunday Gracecasts, the weekly calendar of events, the Gracebook page (community group questions), and our homepage. SO COOL! There's also a Droid App!
- Are you a YouVersion Bible app user on your mobile phone or tablet? Check out the live events menu item and search for Grace Church of NWA.
- Adult Bible Study: small community groups meet throughout the week to study, pray and grow closer in Christ. Most groups meet in someone’s home. Community groups are a great way to dig deeper in an intimate setting and start untying the knots that are our souls. Click here for more info, and get plugged in today!
- Sunday Evenings: 6th - 12th grade students meet for small group Bible study and fellowship from 5:00-6:30 PM at 2828. Click here for more info. GSM is need of more adults college age and up to lend a hand on Sundays. We're especially looking for some women to build relationships with some of the young ladies in junior high and high school.
- GKM Classes: All children attend worship with parents. Following praise time, children are dismissed to their classroom by the lead teacher. Parents only, please pick your children promptly after services.
- Elementary Bible Study: 1st - 5th grade meet together for a group lesson and then break out into groups of 1st - 3rd graders and a 4th-5th grade small group Bible study.
- GKM Preschool Bible Study: Two classes for children aged 2 - 3 and 4 - 5. We need one teen helper for the 4-5 room. Please consider serving in this way.
- GKM Nursery: Infants and Toddlers under age two. We need teen helpers for the nursery as well.
- GKM NEEDS YOU! Elementary classes are still in need of:
- 1 Middlers - no prep, be available to help students one-on-one when needed
- 3 Teen Assistants - no prep, be available for one-on-one and assist adults
- The CALL If you, or someone you know, is interested in foster care in NW Arkansas, be sure to contact the CALL for more information about how you can be part of providing loving, Christian homes for these children. Click here for more info. about the CALL.
- Join your Grace family for a time of prayer for global and local outreach every Thursday from 7:00 - 7:20 a.m. at the Center for Mission Mobilization Office, 26 W Center St (right on the Fayetteville Square). If the group can't meet for any reason, updates will be posted ahead of time to facebook.com/gracechurchnwa
- Be sure to stay in touch with the Warren family on facebook, email and Skype all year long. Take the time to reach out to any one of of the global servants we support!
- LifeSource International: LifeSource International is a nonprofit organization in Fayetteville, Arkansas whose mission is to provide a holistic approach to helping individuals and families grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually. LifeSource helps families in distress by customizing services to meet unique needs along with programs and services such as food and clothing distribution, counseling, medical clinics, educational services, and the Kid’s Life Program. To volunteer, or for more information about the mission and ministry of LifeSource, please visit www.lifesourceinternational.org or contact Grace Church liaison, Susan Bailey. Grace Church is a supporter of LifeSource and partners with them in the following events:
1st Sunday of Each Month: First Fruits for LifeSource -- Our fellowship shares our resources with those who are hungry in our community the first Sunday of every month. Bring your canned foods, paper goods, toiletries and protein items such as tuna and peanut butter for our basket for Lifesource. Let's fill up a van with love and care from Grace Church NWA! Would you or your family be willing to deliver the items to Lifesource the first week of each month? It's very easy-you just put the items in your car and pull up to unload them! Email email@example.com if you'd like to share in this rewarding ministry.
Last Monday of the month: LifeSource South Fayetteville Outreach Dinner. Join members of the Grace family in helping to serve dinner and distribute food baskets to needy families in South Fayetteville. Dinner is served at the Yvonne Richardson Center at 6:30 PM.
Kids Life: The LifeSource After School Program needs volunteers who love kids and feel comfortable helping 1st - 7th graders with home work. The program operates Monday through Friday from 3:30 - 5:30. The first hour is for academic work, and the rest of the time is for snack time, outdoor play (weather permitting), and other fun activities. Tutor/mentors would need to commit to at least one day a week for the semester. Van drivers are also needed to pick kids up from some of the elementary schools. To volunteer, please pick up a brochure in the Welcome Center
Administrator | Comments Off |