- Leading children to Christ and helping them to share Christ with others.
- Establishing community, where children and adults share in their relationships with Christ, through worship, service, and fellowship times.
- Energizing parents to be partners with Children’s Ministry.
- Mobilizing children to actively serve and assume responsibility for their personal relationship with Christ.
- Developing and training adults in children’s ministry
GKM Bible Study
All children attend worship with parents. Following praise time, children are dismissed to their classroom by the lead teacher. Parents only, please pick your children promptly after services.
Elementary: Children in 1st - 5th grades
- Lead Teacher: Kim Petrone
- Lead Teacher: Julie Smith
- Lead Teacher: Meg Lewis
GKM News and Events